Our History Timeline:
- May 6, 1966 – Rev. Bill Fogleman, Mrs. W. Payton Kolb, Mrs. Mary McLeod, Paul Meers, Monsignor James E. O'Connell, Carl Rosenbaum and Adrian Williamson sign incorporation papers for Youth Home, Inc.
- July 1996 –Youth Home Family Therapy Services opens in West Little Rock to expand the continuum of care to include outpatient therapy.
- 2009 – School-Based Mental Health Services begins in the public school system.
- June 2011 – Youth Home Family Therapy Services Outpatient Clinic moves from Innwood Circle to #10 Corporate Hill Drive, Little Rock.
- May 2015 – The Seven Challenges® is launched as an outpatient program.
- May 2015 – Youth Home Family Therapy Services changes their name to Behavioral Health Services of Arkansas to better describe the community-based programs and range of treatments offered